Welcome to the Subcontractor Portal
Update: If this is your first Pay App, you will need to fill out the Supplier List Form and attach it to your first Pay App.
Sub Pay App
*Note: Allow 5-7 business days for internal processing of electronic pay application documents. If you need to bill immediately, contact Doster for a paper version. This will not affect your ability to submit electronically on future applications. Doster Construction uses a Sage accounting product that allows an electronic interface. The driving engine for the interface is the status of the invoice as is reflected in accounting. As the electronic pay application can only pull information that has become a part of the accounting database, frequently a timing issue for pay applications will occur. To overcome this issue, we allow the field for “previous applications” to be over written by the subcontractor. If the field populates correctly, no entry is needed. If the field is incorrect, key in the accurate data.
Step One: (Step one is only required to be completed once per company. If completed previously, proceed to Step two.)
Complete the Agreement for Electronic Submission of Subcontract Application for Payment and return the paper copy, via mail with an original signature, to: Attn: Sub Payables 2100 International Park Drive Birmingham, AL 35243 (fax or e-mail copies will not be accepted)
Step Two: Complete and submit the User Set-up Information Subcontractor Payment Application User Authentication Form, this will assign two users of your company who can submit Sub Pay Application to Doster. Next you will receive an email that contains your Username and Password, which will allow you to sign the form.
Step Three: (Please be sure to turn of all popup blockers, including the google tool bar popup blocker.) Click for the Subcontractor Payment Application: Subcontractor Payment Application * Note: Doster requires a supplier list to be completed and attached to the 1st pay application on each project. The supplier list form is available under the subcontractor quick links on the left.
- Click the “auto-fill” button and enter your subcontract and vendor number as shown on the first page of the executed project subcontract. ( If you do not have your Subcontractor or Vendor Number, please contact Tracey Herron firstname.lastname@example.org – 205-443-3841 ).
- At this point, the project specific information will be populated from data in Doster’s accounting system.
- Continue by entering monthly WIP information into the blue fields of the application. To move to the bottom on the page, use the click and grab function of the mouse.
- Attach applicable schedule of value, supplier list, material supplier waivers as required by the Project Manager. (Note – you cannot go back and attach information after submitted. If items need to be attached after submission, please mail or email items to Tracey Herron.)
- To sign the application, click the signature button and enter the username and password established in the user set-up information paragraph detailed above. This will serve as your digital signature for the application. Note: once you sign the payment application, fields will become locked for editing.
- After completing all required information, click the “submit” button at the bottom of the page and your application will be sent to Doster and to the e-mail address entered for digital signature sign-on.If you need assistance with user information or the electronic payment application Call CJ Rainer at 205.443.3876 or e-mail questions to: email@example.comIf you need subcontract and/or vendor information, contact Subcontractor Payables at 205.443.3814.