Doster's Portfolio of Projects
At Doster business has always been about more than just bricks and mortar. We've always known it's about employing the best in the field and servicing the client; it's about valuing people and building lasting relationships. By recognizing the importance of the people involved in a project, from client to subcontractor, Doster has become one of the industry's most respected companies.
Market and Geographic Specializations
As one of the most successful builders in the Southeast, Doster focuses in constructing within the educational, healthcare, industrial and multifamily markets. Our concentration in these core markets is a significant benefit to our clients, as every project is staffed with highly trained personnel who bring a history of successful project experience within their specialized fields of construction. Recognized for our superior workmanship within the industry, Doster's construction services are often requested outside of our market specializations. As a result, we have established a strong resume of additional project types that span across diverse market sectors. In addition to our Birmingham headquarters, we have offices in Atlanta, Nashville and Orlando. Our offices have long standing relationships with local and regional subcontractors, vendors and regional authorities.
What Sets Us Apart
- Forty years, and over 3,600 projects, of success.
- A senior management team that is involved in every facet or our business.
- A rigorous Quality Management System which ensures that our projects are completed with 100% owner satisfaction. Our ISO 9001 certification reflects Doster's relentless commitment to reliability, teamwork and continuous improvement.
- Our Environmental Management System, ISO 14001, is incorporated into all of our projects; we strive to anticipate, mitigate and control any potential environmental effects to our job sites and the surrounding area.
- Market specializations – Educational, Healthcare, Industrial and Multifamily.
- Geographic focused – Serving the Alabama, Florida, Georgia and Tennessee regions.