The University of Montevallo Peterson Hall | Montevallo, AL

As Construction Manager, Doster oversaw the historic renovation of Peterson Hall on the University of Montevallo campus. Serving as the Infirmary to the University in 1914, this building was renovated into what is now part of the University’s Art Department. Unoccupied for many years, Doster was able to salvage many of the buildings original finishes in order to refurbish and install back into the finished areas in this two-story wood frame building. The only alterations made in this historic renovation were the repair of rotted wood and broken window panes.

Owner

The University of Montevallo

Architect

Williams Blackstock Architects

Project Facts

» $1 Million
» 6,400 sq ft
» Historic Renovation